by Captain Zack
Made with Human-Grade ingredients these easy to make pupcake premix are perfect for your pupper’s pawrty.
One packet makes ½ Kg cake or 12 individual pupcakes.
Directions to bake the pupcake:
• Open the packet
• Empty the ingredients into a whisking bowl
• Add one egg (Optional)
• Add 2 cups of water/buttermilk
• Add 2 tablespoons of honey (Optional)
• Whisk till you get a thick smooth batter
• Put it in an oven/microwave Oven:
• Put batter in a greased baking tin and bake at 180 degree C for half an hour.
• Poke with a toothpick to check. If the toothpick comes out clean, it’s ready. Microwave
• Put batter in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 7 minutes till ready.
• Keep out to cool
• Cut open topping sachet
• Add 2 tablespoons water/ butter milk
• Add 1 tea- spoon organic honey
• Mix till smooth
• Spread on the cake
• Optional- add a pinch of curcumin (Haldi) or beetroot for coloring. • Get creative!!
Topping net weight- 20 gms
Premix net weight- 200 gms